Monday, May 10, 2010

Zac

Last Tuesday I picked Hunter up from childcare around 5.10pm rather than the normal 5.45pm. They all go into the babies room at 5.30pm. All was fine, until dinner that night and he said to me, "Mum, I was going to hold Zac's hand when we walked to the babies room, he wanted to hold my hand. Don't pick me up before we go to the babies room again". Okay mate, not a problem..

Today I picked him up (after he was in the babies room) and when I asked who he played with he said Zac wasn't there...and the carer said Zac would be there tomorrow. Hunter looked up at me and said "Mum, stay at work later tomorrow so I can walk to the babies room with Zac"

I'm getting in trouble for picking him up too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment